Mahoney Sabol & Company, LLP has the experience, training and credentials to accurately determine the value of your business. Establishing an accurate value for your business or personal net worth is critical for many reasons. An incomplete or inaccurate valuation can put you in jeopardy.
When we produce your valuation, you can have confidence that it’s comprehensive and accurate.
If you are considering or facing any of these situations, contact us to discuss how a Business Valuation can help you.
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Purchase or Sale of Business
- Succession Planning
- Shareholder or Partner Disputes
- Litigation Support
- Business Disruption
- Estate/Gift Planning & Compliance
At our firm, your valuation is performed by highly credentialed and experienced experts with these credentials:
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) through The National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) through The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) through The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with valid and current state registry