Audit and accounting for not-for-profit and governmental organizations.
Amanda’s experience includes handling complex accounting and auditing issues of local governments and not-for-profits, assisting clients with the implementation of recently adopted Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) pronouncements, auditing Federal and State major programs in accordance with applicable single audit guidelines, and assisting local governments with the preparation of financial statements.
- University of Connecticut, B.S. in Accounting with Honors
- University of Connecticut, B.S. in Mathematics
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants Governmental Committee
- Government Finance Officers Association
- Government Finance Officers Association of Connecticut
- Treasurer of Town Rotary Club
- Member of Finance Committee at Church
- Leadership Committee of Women in CT